Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Charlotte speak

As promised, to all zero of  you who read my last entry, I've got a list of words. Charlie's words. It's so cute you might just need a Charlie hug (which she's also gotten good at giving).

In no particular order:
pease    
nose
aye
eye
babababa
waader
YEaah
ayite
no
up
uppidy up
tes
mmmmmuah
yes
bwush
baudit
a but
adtchoo
etts
upps
ledt
wight
wwice
dood

Now, can you tell what she's saying. Bonus points for getting this far without asking for meowlk. And as a treat for those of you who've stuck with me this long. Here's Charlotte checking out our new kitchen cabinets for us:

What have we here?
Open all the doors!
Oh, you're watching me.
 You're welcome.

4 comments:

  1. Do you suppose you could publish a translation in a subsequent blog post?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm.

      pease = please
      nose = nose
      aye = ?
      eye = eye
      babababa = I'm talking now
      waader = water
      YEaah = yeah
      ayite = all right
      no = no
      up = pick me up
      uppidy up = no, really, pick me up
      tes = ?
      mmmmmuah = kissy noise
      yes = yes
      bwush = brush
      baudit = ?
      a but = ?
      adtchoo = achoo
      etts = barrettes
      upps = ?
      ledt = left
      wight = right
      wwice = rice
      dood = good

      How's that?

      Delete